Best DM/ DNB thesis award
An individual member can apply herself or himself for the prestigious ISG Best DM/DNB thesis Award.
- The applicant should be a member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- The applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
- Work should have been done in India.
- Applicant should apply for only one award at a time.
- Awardee will be selected by a panel of 3 Judges per award nominated by the ISG executive.
Judges should not be part of the ISG executive. Judges’ opinions will be conveyed to the executive for final approval.
In case no nomination is received or no suitable applicant is found, the Governing Council will have the right to nominate any
person who fulfils these criteria.
Specific Eligibility Criteria
Thesis should have been submitted and approved by the external panel appointed by the institute.
Publication emanating from the thesis should have been published/accepted for publication in an index journal as an original article within 2 years of thesis submission.
Anybody who has submitted DM/DNB thesis in Gastroenterology will be Eligible within 2 years after passing the DM/DNB exam.
- A certificate of honour and plaque will be presented during ISGCON.
- Cash award
Please submit paper published based on DM/ DNB thesis
- CV with Photograph (Max 250 Words)