ISG - Dr CM Habibullah
Distinguished Researcher Oration
Any member of ISG can nominate another member of ISG, with a distinguished career, for ISG Distinguished Research Oration.
Individual members can also apply for the prestigious award.
|Specific Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- The applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
- Work should have been done in India.
- Applicant should apply for only one award at a time.
- The nominee should have a distinguished academic career and should have made outstanding contributions
in the field of Gastroenterology or related fields, evidenced by original publications in indexed journals and other contributions in academics and research.
|Criteria for selection
|Citations of 20 best publications
|Impact factors of 20 best publications
|Total Number of indexed publications
|Evidence of Independent research activity (corresponding
authorship/PG thesis) Number of research grants/PhD students.
- Please submit all the relevant details as per the above-mentioned criteria. This will help the judges to make an appropriate decision
- CV with Photograph (Max 250 Words)
- A write-up of 500 words on the impact of 20 best publications in the field of patient care, research and education The list of 20 best applications
- Awardee will be invited to deliver the Oration during the ISGCON.
- A certificate of honour and plaque will be presented during ISGCON.
- Cash award
Awardee will be selected by a panel of 3 Judges per award nominated by the ISG executive.
Judges should not be part of the ISG executive. The judge’s opinion will be conveyed to the ISG executive for final approval.
- In case no nomination is received or no suitable applicant is found, the Governing Council along with a representative of
the Trust, (if required) will have the right to nominate any person who fulfils these criteria.